17 weeks!

It's that time of the week again. I hope I'm not too boring, but I want to remember things much better those time around. I'm 17 weeks! Getting close to half way there! Thinking back it's flying by, but man, in present time it feels like its dragging by. Does that make sense? Haha. This week is big... It's my birthday! Plus on my birthday, we find out the sex! 2 more days! Eeek! So excited! How am I feeling? Petty much the same. If I over do it, I throw up. So cleaning? It takes much longer. I'm exhausted. Seriously. A couple days ago, I took TWO naps one hour naps. One while Hyrum was napping, then again after Josh got off work. Plus I was still in bed by 9. I really hope I get my burst of energy soon! I'm growing bigger. I haven't gained any weight yet. Which is what happened with Hyrum. I'm also feeling lil teddy more and more. It's the coolest feeling! A couple days ago, I felt the biggest kick! I'm so excited and ready to feel those moves all the time.



How's lil teddy this week?

Rubbery cartilage is turning to bone! Starting to get some Fat, lots of growing going on! And growing a thicker umbilical cord. On Friday, i can officially call lil teddy a "she" or "he" How exciting! I'm very excited, can you tell?! 

In other news, Josh is just working away. Me and Hyrum were lucky enough to sneak away and spend Sunday with my family! It was so fun! Hyrum was in a pretty bad mood, but out was so nice to get out! Get out of this hot apartment. And actually do something! Hyrums favorite part was definitely seeing gramps plane. 

 We also went to the park last night. Out was nice to get out. Mommy got sick so we couldn't stay too long but Hyrum loved it! Km

Comments