16 weeks!

It's that time of the week again! OK, I'm a day late but Oh well! How am I feeling? Still just Eh... I haven't thrown up this week *knock on wood* but I'm nauseous, exhausted, ZERO energy. Food is slowly starting to appeal to me again. It's also been extremely hot here. We live on the 2nd floor, plus we don't have ac and there is no windows in the living room that open to try and get air in here. We have 2 fans in Rhett living room, and 2 fans in our room. It's so dang hot! I'm dying! I love all the storms we've been having and hope we'll get a lot more this summer to keep it cool. I'm so ready for fall! As tired as I've been, I'm slowly starting to do more things around the house, like dishes now frequently, actually putting away laundry. I'm starting to feel teddy a little more, which is very exciting!
How is lil teddy this will?! Growing like a weed!

Lil teddy can now hear us! Growing Hair, lashes and eye brows. And forming taste buds! It's so fun watching what happens week by week.

An update on us: me and Hyrum both got our haircuts! We both cut quite a bit off, it's  just too hot! I miss his sweet cheeks tho. He did pretty good. Didn't scream but he kept trying to get away from the clippers.


Next I'm gonna try and color My Hair!

Hyrum has been pretty good. Going thru those terrible twos so what do you expect? ;) he is starting to get excited about baby. He understands it's in my belly, but I don't think he gets the changes that are hondas be happening in 5-6 months. He loves looking at the ultrasound photos. I asked if he wants a brother or sister, he always says sister and I asked what names he wants for sister and he said "friend" heart melted! We'll find out next week (Friday... On my birthday!). Yay! 

Josh is still doing great in his job. Got some pretty exciting stuff that's hopefully gonna be happening in the next couple months that'll put his career 2 years ahead of schedule! So proud! In the meantime, he's working 60+ hours a week, so we miss him like crazy! But it'll be worth it in the Long run :) 

So that's what is going on in our lives! Nothing too exciting but I'm OK with that! 

Comments