15 weeks!

15 weeks today! Every time I get to another week, it makes me so excited! I'm still not doing the greatest. On Monday, I started throwing up again. Only twice, but it was awful. I'm so exhausted and think about sleep all the time. But with a toddler, what's sleep?! I'm getting so hot. This summer is hondas be awful! Living in the 2nd floor, with no ac, and in the living room, we don't even have windows we can open at night to keep it cool! It's miserable. I'm also dealing with a stuffy nose, but I guess that's a normal symptom for this point of pregnancy. And headaches. And sciatica. Can you say OUCH?! it started up last night and holy cow! Can I just hibernate for the next 6 months? Please?! 


Lil teddy it's starting to hiccup! Which is good practice for breathing. How exciting! All joints and limbs are moving like crazy. Everything's becoming more proportionate and legs are now longer than arms. 
We've got a little more than 2 weeks until we can finally find out if it's a girl or boy! I can't wait! Time to start planning the gender reveal party Huh?! :)

A little update on us: Josh is still progressing in his job. Right now, he's actually getting more training to become a manager! 
On Saturday, we finally got a chance to go to Yellowstone! It was so fun to get out of the house! It was a very long, 12 hour, day. But it was OK! The biggest problem was ever since being pregnant, I get carsick during long rides. It also rained, but it felt so nice! 







On our way home, it was so exciting! Josh has been going to the park for 4 years with me and we have NEVER seen a bear. Well we can't say that anymore! And we didn't see just ONE bear, we saw SIX! holy cow out was awesome! We saw a man's bear with 3 cubs, and then a man's bear with one cub a couple miles down the road. It was incredible! I want able to get many pictures tho as they were all hiding behind trees and bushes. But I did get a pretty cool one from the first mama bear we saw. 

All in all, it was a good day. We're very excited to go back! Hopefully soon. 

Comments