2nd trimester!

Yay! Yesterday, i finally hit my 2nd trimester mark (14 weeks)! Hallelujah! I'm still not feeling the greatest. I haven't thrown up since i got those awesome sea bands. Yay! But I'm still nauseous, constantly starving. I can eat a huge meal then 2 minutes later feel Like i haven't eaten in hours. Which gets me more nauseous. I'm so tired all the time. Fighting to keep my eyes open. But hey, I'm just glad the throwing up is done for now. Last Friday, we had out 2nd dr appointment. It went wonderful! I got so nervous since i still can't feel kicks consistently. But they found the heartbeat instantly. It was wonderful. It was a great 169. Such a beautiful sound. My blood pressure was a little high, so I've gotta be careful with that. But other than that the appointment went great! We also got to set up the ultrasound where we can find out if its a boy or girl! Yay! We set it up for the same day as my birthday! I'm so excited!

Whats baby up to this week? 


Getting so big! Chances are he can now suck his thumb. Kidneys are working. So are the liver and spleen. Growing lanugo, which is a thin peach like hair all over, which helps keep him warm. 
Its so crazy seeing how much has changed each week, which is why i like to document it. I'm so excited to meet this precious baby in 6 months!

An update on us: not much. Exciting huh? Me and hyrum stay home while josh goes to work. But josh is doing great at his job. We're even going to Yellowstone on Saturday. We're excited! 
My mom took this picture on friday while we were at our dr appointment. They went to the park and had a blast! 

Comments