12 weeks!

Finally 12 weeks! How do i feel? Still miserable! I just wish i could go into hibernation until November! I'm still throwing up pretty frequently. My dr said the wprst weeks for morning sickness is 10-12 weeks, so crossing my fingers its done soon! I'm ready to be able to eat without worrying about the end results. I'm also having issues with my heart. Last week, i had to rush to my dr because i could just feel my heart beating faster than normal and i also couldn't breathe. It was AWFUL! Luckily, it wasn't too high to be concerning. I just have to take it easy until my next appointment, which is in 9 days, but i must go back in if it gets more constant or i start getting dizzy as well. Luckily, it hasn't been too bad. Yesterday, it got really bad tho. And then I'd get really hot. It was miserable yesterday! I'm also still really exhausted and just want to sleep all day, which is impossible with a toddler!...and super emotional. Poor josh! Also something really exciting. I'm pretty sure i started feeling teddy! It's very subtle, but it was very exciting!



Whats up with baby this week? 
 Crazy how fast our lil teddy is growing! Most of the critical systems are now formed! Can now open and,close fingers and curl toes! 
Teddy also now has reflex, so if i push on my belly he/she will kick back! Brain is developing fast. Now that teddy is looking more like a baby, from here on out, it's mostly about just growing and maturing. 

Not much has happened since i posted a week ago. Hyrum just being very cute! He nicknamed teddy "nana" and he loves looking at the ultrasound picture and giving nana kisses. He's also making the connection that nana is in mommy's belly! It's adorable! 
Josh is just doing a fabulous job at work. I'm so proud of him! 
Until next week....

Comments