11 weeks!

Yay! I'm 11 weeks! How am i feeling? Downright MISERABLE!! I just want to cry. I'm having a hard time eating anything. I have my certain foods that i can stomach, but that list is quickly getting shorter. I'm starving. I miss my food :( plus I'm very emotional. 
Yesterday, i had a kinda scary moment. When i was doing day to day things, like changing hyrums diaper, my heart would start to beat very fast, my chest would hurt, and i would get very tired and out of breath. I had to go to the dr to check vitals, just make sure things are ok. Luckily, they are. They were a little higher than they should be at this point, but they aren't too worried. I just have to go back in if itgets more consistent or if i get dizzy. Woo hoo. 
What's baby up to recently? 

 
Getting so big! Moving like crazy in there, skin is transparent, and toes and fingers aren't webbed anymore! Plus tooth buds, hair follicles, and nail beds are now forming. How crazy! I've got about 3 weeks until the 2nd trimester and i REALLY hope this morning sickness subsides. i can't take it anymore! i feel so bad complaining, but its so hard. throwing up is not fun at all!

OK! An update about us! On Saturday, we drove 3 hours one way for an amusement park, that we only spent 3 hours at. Yup. We were in the car for a total of 6 hours, just for 3 hours of fun. It was pretty fun. But it was a little too much for me. It was very hot, extremely busy, due to the big dance competition. I'm not able to do many rides anyways. So we were all basically miserable. But it was ok. It was nice to get out of the house for the day. 





Other than that, I'm just at home, while josh is working. He's doing great at his job and he loves it, which makes home life so much better. So now if i can stop throwing up, things would be perfect!

Comments