GREAT NEWS!

On march 19th, i took a test. What kind of test?
 A. PREGNANCY. TEST. Can you believe it? Me neither. I woke up early that morning, before josh and hyrum woke up. And?...




Yup, its positive! Say what?! No expecting that at all! 
How did i tell josh? Its nothing big, but i still like it. 



It was so hard not telling josh, right after i saw that positive and when i had to wake him up for work. But i did! I just left it in the bathroom and let him find it. He was confused at first but he's very excited!

Telling my family was fun! We had a shirt made for hyrum that announced. We got there while my fsmily was still at church, so hyrum could take a nap before they got home. It seemed like FOREVER, because he wasn't standing up. He just wanted to crawl everywhere. But mom got it as soon as she read the shirt. She is so excited! She immediately took him down to show my dad. He's. Very excited too! My little brother was confused. He didn't understand it. But it was hilarious. My mom, of course, had to take us outside to take pictures! And i love this one. 

Its been about a month now. How am i feeling? SICK. I'm so tired, I'm nauseous, but only throw up once. thank heavens. But goodness! Talk about food aversions. This did not happen with hyrum! I wanted to eat everything in site with hyrum. This time, what do i eat? Soup, popcorn, spaghetti os, and fruit cups. Ya, super healthy! I'm hoping this will fade in the coming weeks. 
I'm now 9 weeks 2 days. 31 weeks to go! We had the first appointment today and it went so well! We got to see our little teddy bear (what we're calling him/her because thats what he/she looks like right now). It was amazing. The heart beat was 183.



 I measured 1 day earlier than i thought, but thats good! Im due november 25th, which is the day before thanksgiving! 

Hows the baby? Awesome! Growing like a weed! As you can see, starting to grow arms and legs. Also getting more facial features. As big as a green olive! 

I'm so blessed to get to experience this and looking forward to this crazy adventure. Just hope and pray morning sickness ends soon. We love this little teddy bear already <3


Comments