trip...

Last weekend we went of a small vacation with my family! We drove to Casper, WY. Its about a 6-7 hour drive on a good day. We left around 8 because Hyrum had a hair cut appointment at 9. He was a champ! He was so good and stayed still. He even helped sweep!

We didn't get on the road til later, about 1 or 2. The weather was awful. There were times it was a white out. And driving over 2 passes... It was fun! That was for about half the drive. The last half was good and pretty! It was great, getting to dads apartment and able to relax.


The next day they showed us the town. Its a cute place. Its different. We also went to a couple house open houses. Which is fun, I always LOVED doing that. Getting ideas for my house. Josh and my Lil brother Adam went swimming later that night, while me, mom, dad and Hyrum went to look at another house. We planned on going to that then meeting josh and Adam to go swimming after, but we didn't finish in time so we just got to watch. I just wish we could've gotten Hyrum to swim. But...he hates the water.


Sunday, we went to church at 9. Hyrum did pretty good, except he had a huge meltdown right in the middle. We were able to go back in and he did great the rest of the time.


 Later, we went on a drive up Casper mountain. It was gorgeous. 


Monday, we just relaxed and stayed out of the car for as long as possible because we had a long drive the next day, so not much to report. We did go to a free museum. It had dinosaurs, mammoths. It was interesting. We got to see the mall. Me and mom were lucky enough to get a little time to walk around hobby lobby, which was so fun. And the sunset was so pretty!






Tuesday. We drove home. Hyrum wasn't feeling good so he slept about half of the drive. His foot was also really sore. I wish we knew why. The weather was good. The roads were snowy over one pass but it was so pretty.





We had a great trip with family. We love you guys!

An update on us... Josh is just working. I'm at home. I did majorly cleam out our bedroom. I should've taken a picture! It looks great and I plan to keep it that way! Nothing very exciting. I can't believe hyrums almost 2! Other than that, nothing exciting!




Comments