Just an update...

It's been a while! Nothing much has happened recently. We did move tho! There's definitely some pros and cons. But it's all working out :) it's a LOT closer to Josh's job so it's nice seeing him a couple extra minutes a day and on his paperwork days he can come home for lunch. We're still in the process of unpacking. I don't remember moving being as big of a pain but goodness! It's awful! Maybe because I have a toddler that's on the move and we haven't had much help (except my wonderful parents which we are so grateful for!!). Plus, for about the 2 weeks we've been here me and Hyrum have been sick on and off. Thank goodness it's only me now but I have a nasty cough. It's been miserable and taking a long time to unpack because of it. 

Hyrum, I think, is starting his miserable twos. I'm not ready for this! Non stop screaming at the top of his lungs. I'm sure our neighbors love us. Our downstairs neighbor says she doesn't hear him and I sure hope that's true. We've already met a couple people in our complex and they all seem great. 

I've kinda started a babysitting job. There's 2 kids and they're both old enough to be on their own, I just go check on them for the 2 hours between the time they get home from school and when their mom gets off and just help if they need it. They seem like great kids. I'm really excited. 

Josh's birthday was 2 days ago! He's now 26 and I can't believe it! We didn't do anything since he had work. Yesterday tho I made his favorite dinner: poppyseed chicken and garlic bread. It was yum! We're planning on going to salt lake to see the lights next month so that'll be his birthday celebration. 







Comments