Playing catch up...

It's been a while since I've posted. It seems like so much has gone on. 
The Fourth of July: josh had to work and I was sick so we didn't do anything at all :( the day before tho, we went up to Montana to my grandparents cabin. It was fun! 

Josh: HE GOT A PROMOTION!! I'm so proud of him! He's basically doing the same thing but it's a different title and a raise. He also moved houses so he's now working with different clients. A week and a half tho, he got some kind of infection that got him SOO sick. It was on his leg and he just thought it was an ingrown hair. Thank goodness it isn't MRSA tho! So he's missed a lot of work. All of his antibiotics have made him sick. So much there's days he can't even get out of bed. Poor guy :( 

Me: nothing has really happened to me. I've been sick too so I FINALLY got in to see my dr. I'm working on getting better and hopefully it'll be gone soon. I also work at a gym day care one day a week and in return I get a gym membership for free! I'm excited to put that to use :) I'm also still selling Mary Kay so if you know anyone that's needs anything, let me know! :) 

Hyrum: he's growing up! He's FINALLY walking! Mostly... He still crawls a lot but he walks more and more every day! He signs really good. He can say "more" "please" "thank you" "drink" we also put a swimming pool outside for his first time swimming! He wasn't a huge fan...

I can't believe he's 16 months! 

It's been a crazy month. Just trying to enjoy summer. And here's some pics: 



(Josh getting his prescription for his leg. It hurt too bad he couldn't walk!) 











Comments