Yesterday...

Was my birthday! It was such a great day! I really have great friends and family. Early yesterday, I got my hair colored. I went a dark red. It's so pretty! It made for a big mess but it was worth it! Our good friend did it so I was able to be home and comfortable.
What do you think?! I love it! 

I posted a couple days ago that we're in the process of selling our Kia sorento. We found someone that wanted it but they kept procrastinating. We finally sold it to them on Wednesday. The car we were buying wasn't ready yet so we had a rental car. Thursday comes, josh has to wait at the dealership for 2 hours to get the car. But he did! It's a dodge Durango. It's a big SUV but not as big as a Tahoe.
 

After we got all that taken care of, josh surprised me with a trip to salt lake for the day! It was a gorgeous day. We didn't leave until about 12:30. We didn't get out of town til 1:30-2. Got there a little before 5. We went to the park to let the dog run around. It was so nice and pretty. 



After that, our friends that came with wanted to walk around temple square. They wanted to see inside the old tabernacle. It was very pretty. 


And lastly, the reason we went to Utah was my birthday dinner! We went to my all time favorite restaraunt, spaghetti factory!! It was delicious. Expensive but delicious. I got my normal, spinach tortellini and a blackberry Italian soda with salad with pesto dressing on the side and for dessert spumoni ice cream. It was delicious. And the best part...josh, who HATES Italian food, actually liked it! It's a miracle! 
All in all, I had a great birthday. I've really got some great friends and family. I love you all! :)






Comments