Just because...

I'm bored and I haven't written for a while. So what's up? I've just been busy doing Mary Kay, being mommy. And...selling our Kia! We sold it, and the people buying it are picking it up tomorrow or Tuesday. It's been so stressful! I'm glad it's finally taken caste of but more of that will be on the next post in a couple days... :D
Yesterday was the rexburg air show. We've always loved going. Planes are fascinating. I LOVE flying. I always wanted to get my pilots license but now that I'm a mommy... Well, anyways. It was fun! We got there a bit late. It was looking like it was gonna be a cloudy day. I still wore a short sleeve shirt and shorts and flip flops. Driving up, there was some rain. We had to drop our dog Jessie to my parents house and just tie her up outside. By the time we got to the airport, it was really sunny. There was lots of people, lots of different planes to look at. Hyrum LOVED being outside... Until the planes started going and it was loud. He is very sensitive with noises. He had a huge meltdown, poor dude. Josh decided to take him and go check on Jessie and the rest of us stayed there. Well Hyrum slept! He slept the whole time. So josh and Hyrum were just in the car the rest of the time while he was napping. The air show was awesome. Lots of cool tricks and it ended up being a beautiful day. 
Before he got scared. 




Can't even tell it was a gloomy day earlier huh! It was fun and i got my first sunburn of the season! But I'm still excited for next year :) 

In other news, I got my ham air cut right after too. I basically did the same thing, just shorter and altered it a little bit. In the next couple weeks, I'm dying my hair! I'm so excited! It'll be unique and fun! Definitely not that "mommy hairstyle" yay! Til next time.... ❤️




Comments