The new me

       Remember I said I have an announcement to make a couple days ago? Well here it goes and I'm REALLY excited about it! I have decided to do something. I know teach skin care and cosmetics thru Mary Kay. That's right, I offer FREE facials and I offer knowledge of these great products. I am so excited to share these things and experiences with everyone. 
      Being a mom is hard. Your life revolves around your kids. I lost friends in the process and all I do is stay home every day. It's really hard making friends if I'm home all day every day. So my friend who started came to me and told me about all the perks. She's a stay at home mom still, able to work around her schedule, and she makes enough to put her husband thru school and he doesn't have to work. I thought that sounds GREAT. I want to stay home with my boy but have some girl time too. And make friends in the process. 
       I have a website that has all of our product information, you can get a virtual makeover, and get in touch with me. It is: 
Marykay.com/along7857. I'd really like to share this with everyone! 



Comments