My baby is growing up! 😢

Yesterday, my sweet boy had his first haircut! I've been such a procrastinator because I love his hair. Since I was a baldy til 2, I thought Hyrum would be the same. So yes, I cried. I LOVED his curls too. I hear so many stories about first haircuts (being a cosmetologist and all) and they all say their baby had curly hair and it never grew back curly again. I was so scared. BUT it had to be done. Sure, I could've done it. But I didn't want the stress. What if I cut him by accident? I couldn't handle it. And of course, I had to document the whole thing. We cut about half of it off. So maybe...2 inches? It left some curl so I think they'll come back and won't disappear completely. We tried just letting him sit in the chair by himself but that lasted a whole 2 seconds so daddy sat with him. He did pretty good! I'm proud of him! 
Before: 
During: 
I love this face!! ^^^ 


After: 


Josh also got a haircut! Nothing exciting. Just SHORT. But it's starting to get warmer so I understand. And it's hair. It grows fast. 

My turn! I also got a haircut. I decided it was time for a change. It's getting warmer out. My hair was flat. So I cut a lot off. I probably cut off about 7 inches. I got an asymmetrical a-line. So it's an a-line but one side is longer one on side. I like it! It's different. They thinned it a ton and it feels light! So great! 
I'm excited to see what I can do with it. 
All in all, it was a good fun morning getting all our hair cut! :) 








Comments