Toddler in the house!

Yesterday was hyrums FIRST birthday! I can't believe it's been a year since I was in the hospital, anxiously awaiting the arrival of our son. After the very fast labor and delivery, he made it here, safe and sound. Our lives have never been the same. It's been a roller coaster for sure. Being a parent is the hardest thing ever, but so rewarding. 
His party was also yesterday. We had it at my parents house, with both are families. It was very low key. Hyrum had fun. He was so tired tho, it made it hard. He wouldn't touch his cake. But he loved all his toys. He got lots of cars, which he loves taking around the house. Me and josh got him a Thomas the train engine ball pit, and my parents got him Thomas the train engine tunnel as the big gifts. He loves them. It's so cute! We are very blessed with such a great family. We love you all! <3


My first cake to decorate! Not professional by any means but not bad for my first time! 





I love this picture! They're doing the same expression!! 


Don't mind the girly wrapping paper, that's all we had!



All he wanted was daddy so we tried to get him to dig into his cake when he sat on daddy's lap. 













Comments