Thanksgiving!

Where has this year gone?! I can't believe it! Thursday was thanksgiving. It was so fun to spend time with family :) we spent it at my grandparents house here in Idaho falls. Josh had to work for 4 hours, not getting off until 2. My assignment this year were rolls. My first time EVER actually doing something like this. Generally, I buy premade rolls. Yes, they were Rhodes but I still put them in the over after they rose. 

Dinner was delicious. I still can't believe it was hyrums 1st! Crazy!! He loved having so many people to play with :) we then just hung out, talked. It was a blast! 


The day after was Black Friday. We're not crazy and wake up at crazy hours to hit the awesome sales. We first had family pictures at noon, which was freezing. We then went shopping. There was quite a few of us, and the rest went on a hike up a mountain. I didn't get anything, but it was sooo nice getting out. It wore Hyrum out so he got a great long nap. 

We then went back to my grandparents, had left overs. Delish! My family is huge with playing games. So half of us played ticket to ride (gross!) thenthe rest played rummy which is our favorite game and we always play when we get together. Hyrum just did... Whatever. Getting into everything. Mom of the year right here..we let him watch blues clues. He only lasted 5 minutes but it was hilarious. 

It was so nice to spend time with family. I'm blessed with a great one and I can't wait until Christmas! 

Yesterday, we got the Christmas decorations out! We've had this tree for 2 years. But didn't get it out last year.  It was fun. We watched home alone while we got it out. We don't have an angel or star, so we improvised... We got jack skeleton! We are just too cool :) 

That's it for now. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! :)

Comments