2 years in review...

QA week ago, it was our 2 year anniversary! Here's a couple high lights of those years... 
-on November 12, 2011 I married my best friend. It was the greatest day of our lives. 
-in February 2012, josh got an awesome job offer in Las Vegas. We packed up and moved. A week later, things happened and he had to move back to Idaho. 
-a couple days after our return, I took my state exam for cosmetology and I passed! Got my license. Woo hoo! 

-started my first salon job and loved it (minus my crazy boss)

-we loved going on drives, going to the zoo, you name it in the summer! 

-in late June, I got a positive pregnancy test! Due march 7th. It was an awesome moment! 

-I started my job at Sally's. I LOVED it there. Loved everything about it. 

-November 2012, we moved out of my parents house and into our own apartment. 

-we hated that place so we got out of our lease and moved again December 1st. We HATED that place! 

-March 7th was my due date. I was scheduled to get induced that night. After a very fast labor, our son was born. 7lbs 12 oz 19 inches long of perfect. 
-life has been such a blessing. Hyrum has been the greatest joy. 

-we went to devils tower in Wyoming! It was beautiful! 
-we moved out of our crappy apartment on October 15th, 2013. It such a happy moment! 

-Hyrum celebrated his 1st Halloween! He was dressed as blue from blues clues! He was the cutest baby ever! 
-josh surprised me for my anniversary. He got my mom to watch Hyrum the whole night. We went to Applebee's for dinner then just went home and watched a Christmas story since I've never seen it before. It was a nice, laid back evening. Loved it! 

I am so blessed in my life. I've got 2 great boys and they just give me so much joy! I love them! <3 

Comments