Utah!!

This last weekend me, Josh and Hyrum loaded up the car and headed to Utah. We left Friday after josh got off work at 3. It was a long drive with no a/c. Luckily for about half of the way there was lots of cloud cover. We got there with time to spare so we went and got dinner and walked around the mall. Nothing too exciting.
The next day we packed up the car. We had lots to do and head home. We met my aunt, cousin and her husband and his sister for breakfast. It was yummy!! We had a blast :) then we headed up to my father in laws grave. Last time we were there was the funeral. So it had the stone.
Then we went to temple square and walked around, doing all the visitor centers. We also walked around the new outside mall. It was HUGE. Its crazy how its so much bigger than our inside mall. It was so fun. It was nice and overcast so it made it pleasant to actually be outside. Then it was lunch time. Josh had panda express (YUCK) and he's been promising spaghetti factory. He took me to my favorite place even tho he hates it! He's the bestest! Oh man, it was DELICIOUS!!!
Now, its time to head home. It was a fun trip and it was nice to spend time with my boys. They're the greatest!

Now for other items...Hyrum's 5 months. I can't believe it! He's such a good little boy. Sleeping in his own bed. He's been waking up a lot but oh well. I can't believe how fast he's growing up! CRAZY!!! :) well I guess that's all the news for now. Til next time...

Comments