To the edge of the world and back..

Last weekend we decided to go to Montana to visit my dad with my mom and brother. We left around 11 Friday morning. The way there was very uneventful. Hyrum was a champ!
The next day, me and my parents had 2 houses to look at so hopefully mom could finally move there. The 1st one we saw would be perfect the biggest problem was there was absolutely NO yard, which obviously we need for Adam and the dog. The 2nd house was HUGE but there was a lot more problems. Hmmm...it was fun tho, I love looking at houses! It just makes me excited to go look at houses with josh sometime :)
after that, we loaded up the car and drove 3 hours to Wyoming to see devils tower. Ever seen close encounters of the 3rd kind? Its in that movie. It was a blast. Hyrum slept the whole drive so he was so happy while we were there. I even had an opportunity to baby wear Hyrum and we both loved it! We walked around the base of the mountain. Man! It was exhausting! That was basically it.
The drive back was exciting! There was an awesome storm! It was lightning left and right. There was a town we had to drive thru and the day after we found out there were a couple tornadoes. I love storms.
Then Sunday after sacrament meeting, the boys did a mud run! They had obstacles and there was a ton of mud. They got sooo dirty! It was a blast. I couldn't see much because Hyrum was extremely grouchy. But still fun :)
That was basically the whole trip. I feel like I'm rambling on and on. So here's pictures to look at...

Comments

  1. "Baby Wear". I've never heard that terminology before! Thanks for bringing this old lady into the current century!

    It was a fun trip! Let's do it again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment