4th of july!

I know I know. This is long gone but better late than never right?? For this holiday, we went up to my grandparents cabin in Montana. Nothing too exciting happened. We just spent time with the fam. Of course we saw fireworks. It was over a lake. It was cool. We also went to another lake close by there. The water was cold but felt so good! The boys, of course, had Tobago craw dad fishing. Don't know what those are? They are crab like things...idk..go look those up. One day most of them, except a couple, went hiking. I stayed back with Hyrum. He gets crabby if he's hot. I so didn't want to deal with that. Apparently it was all uphill. It would've killed me! Haha.
I have to say, probably the coolest thing while we were there was the thunderstorms! They were incredible! There was hail at one point and it was right on top of us. It was GREAT!! Overall it was a great weekend with: food, family, relaxing, and fun.

A couple days later my cousin Keara got to my house. I haven't seen her since our wedding a year and s half ago! Her and our other cousin were travelling from Portland to Wyoming to see some family. Its a long drive so they decided to stay with us. They got there about 9 o'clock that night. We stayed up late talking and watching Netflix. They stayed the next day so me and keara could catch up and Zack could go to rexburg to see his cousin on other side of family. Of course me and keara had to go shopping! We hit the mall. Then we went to lunch then hit tj max. By that time Hyrum was really unhappy because it was 100 degrees out. So we just went home, cooked dinner and watched chick flicks. It was a much needed girls day. I hope to see her again soon! :)
Now that I feel like I've just rambled here's a couple pictures.

Comments