My lovely little boy! >3

Can you believe its been 18 days since my sweet boy was born?! It's has been the best and hardest couple weeks. He has changed so much! When I took him to.his 3 day old Dr appointment, he.dropped down to 7 lbs 3 oz but when I took him to.his 2 week appointment he was already 8 lbs 6 oz! Seriously..all he does is eat, sleep, pee (and poo!) He is growing like a champ :) he is great. Most nights he only wakes up.about twice to eat and goes right back to.sleep. of course there are some nights I get NO sleep but for the most part he is great. As I'm typing this he is.actually sleeping in my arms and I love it!
Last weekend josh had a family emergency and had to go down to salt lake, and there was no room for me.and. Hyrum in the car, so instead we went to visit my dad in eastern Montana since I didn't want to be home alone with a newborn. We traveled with my mom and brother. It was a 7 hour drive and Hyrum did it like a champ! He hardly made a peep, only when hungry or needed a diaper change. It was great. It was a fun, uneventful trip. Saturday all we.did was house hunting so my mom can move there with my dad. Hyrum did great all trip! I'm so proud!
Ok this isn't a very.exciting post and I apologize. When Hyrum was 11 days old, my mom took some newborn.photos of him and here's a couple. They're not the greatest quality since I'm on my.phone but you'll get the general idea.

Comments

Post a Comment