Valentines...a day of love <3

Wow...its been a while since I posted, I apologize! So Valentines...I grew up it not being a big deal. I still think its not too big a deal, but its nice actually having someone to spend it with. Unfortunately with joshs work he was supposed to work 1 pm- 9 pm. But his work definitely likes calling him in. I was gonna wake up.earlier to make him breakfast since I couldn't spend the evening with him due to work. Well...he got called in...early! I was so sad. I wanted to do something special since this is our last valentines alone. I was heartbroken, but oh well...its more money for us! So the rest of the day I just did chores around the house, and relaxed. About 430 pm he called and told me he's off at 5 instead of 9. YAY! so we just spent the evening with joshs co worker and her boyfriend. We had a blast!
Also a couple days before that he got me a gorgeous heart shape necklace. It is gorgeous and I love it! Also as another gift to both of us, we got ourselves a NICE foam mattress for our bed. Neither of us have been sleeping recently since our bed isn't the most comfortable thing, its only gotten worse since being pregnant. And ever since we got it, I have been sooo much more comfortable!!! And we are both able to sleep! I LOVE it!
That is our Valentines day. Even tho it wasn't "big" it was still a good day. :)

Comments