Bringing in the new year...

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted and I apologize, but honestly I think you'd be bored by another post, since nothing really has happened.
It is safe to say 2012 was a good year. Of course we had our trials but we're definitely stronger because of them. It was a hectic year as "newlyweds":
-We had a miscarriage (can you believe its already been a year?)
-We attempted to move to Vegas, which I'm still really bummed it didn't work out, especially with this snow and the cold...brr!
-we celebrated both our birthdays. Mine in June and joshs in November. Although what did we do?
-I got my cosmetology license! I started working in a salon but my boss there was crazy, and she made me hate it, so.I.quit.
-the biggest news of all...we're having a BABY BOY!!!!!
-I started a job at a place I love and I love working there
-josh started his job and most days he loves it. Me on the other hand...it stresses me out somedays.
-we had our 1 year anniversary! Can you believe its already been a year?!
-we've moved in to 2 different apartments in one month. We hated the last place and we found this one. It's an ok place. At least its a roof.over our heads, which I'm definitely grateful for.
-Christmas was fun. I love spending time with family. We got lots of great stuff for our boy.

That's basically a summary of our year. Nothing too exciting, but why does it have to be? On New years eve we were party poppers and hung out with my family for a couple hours, but since josh had to be up for work the next day and leave by 6 am, we only stayed out til 8:30, and slept right thru the new year!

Now so far this year...I have now moved to part time at my job. It's just too hard. All the lifting and being on my feet all the time. Josh is now applying for a higher up position on his job, keep your fingers crossed he gets it!
And last but not least...can you believe I only have 8 more weeks until my boy gets here! How crazy is that?! It's finally starting to seem so real. I absolutely love feeling him kick and SEEING him kick, its great! I can already tell he's got quite the personality already, hes so stubborn!
Well I'd better get off before I bore you too bad. I am so excited to see where this new year will takes us. Here's to another good year! :)

Comments