SURPRISE!!

this is gonna be fast since I'm in a hurry this morning. I just thought I'd share. It has been sooo fast, idk where the Times gone. And no, its not about my sweet baby boy.
So with joshs job, he was moved to morning shifts, which are 7-3 every day. Well with that change, I wouldn't be able to see him. Like ever. That's not ok with either of us. So we started thinking about moving closer to his job so we can see.each other every day. We found one place in Idaho falls but it just didn't feel right. Tuesday josh was looking at craigslist and found something in ucon, right out of Idaho falls. It.was way cheaper and all utilities included. It was right across the street from his best friend Ryan. They also work together so josh has a ride to work and I'd be able to see him every day. I'd just be the one commuting every day but oh well. So Wednesday we went to look at it. We liked it. There's a couple down falls, like no washer/dryer and no dishwasher. But those.are manageable. We told the dude.we could move in around the 15th of this month since that's the day josh and I get paid.
We call rent masters who is who were renting from right now. They said.ok, but we have to be out by the 1st of.December. haha ya right! That's in 2 days! Well...whatever. and what are we gonna do for those 2 weeks before we can move into this new place? Be homeless? Not a.chance. we call up our new landlord and talk to him about it, and he agreed that we'll pay the deposit when we move in and won't pay rent until the 15th so we'll have somewhere to live. I'm so grateful!
So today(the 30th) we have to be out of our place and into our new place. Who knew this could all happen so fast! I'm still in disbelief that 4 days ago we.didn't even know.we.were gonna move and now we'll be out by tonight! As much as I've hated the place we've been living at for a month, I.did cry seeing as its my last couple hours in this place. I will miss my washer/dryer and my wonderful dishwasher! But at least I'll see.josh every night. I'm really hoping this is a.good place for us. And I'm excited for.something different. Here's hoping for.the best! Wish us luck!

Comments