And its a....

BOY!!! That's right, we'll be welcoming our baby boy in march. Let me start off the day we found out... so the day ealier I got a call from the dr office asking if I would be ok to move my appointment up an hour. It was supposed to be at 10, but it was at 9 instead. I was TERRIFIED! This is the big appointment that they measure everything and make sure the baby is growing like it should be, and if the babys cooperating you can tell the gender. So I was a nervous wreck, didn't get any sleep. We got there a couple minutes before the schedule appointment and we got right in. Which is incredibly rare for a dr office haha. The ultrasound tech was super nice and she explained what everything was. We brought an envelope and piece of paper, since later that evening we planned a gender reveal party. So when she got to that part she just had us look away so we couldn't see anything. She also turned it to 3D at one point which was sooooo cool! The appointment was much better than I anticipated. Everything looked perfect. Heart was right where it needed to be, great steady heart beat. And it measured in the 61 percentile, which means its a big big, but I think that's ok. I'd probably worry if it was smaller than where it should be.

So that day was the longest day EVER! Just waiting to find out the gender. I tried to keep myself busy but it was sooo hard. We did lots of cleaning, trying to get ready for the party. my mom also made cupcakes (from scratch I might add) and she put a little pink or blue in the middle depending on what the gender is so when we bite in to them, we would know. They were delicious!

I was really thinking it was a girl. Moms intuition should know...right? Well...nope! Josh and my mom were really the only ones that "knew" it was gonna be a boy. To this day I am still shocked. its starting to get more and more exciting. I'm just glad my baby is healthy. He's kicking away all the time and I absolutely love it.

As for other news, we are getting our own apartment today! After living with my parents since february, we can have our own place again! I have been soooo thankful for my parents letting us live with them, especially this long considering we thought it was only gonna be like a month. I am just so excited to have our own again, and soon we can do the nursery and get ready for our SON! Ok...that was really weird saying that but its wonderful :)

That's all for now. Ill keep you all posted :)






Comments