Miles City...

This last weekend was quite fun. We went to Miles City, Montana to visit my daddy. Josh wanted to go, even tho we're not moving there anymore. Originally, we planned this trip so we could go apartment hunting or house hunting, but there is NOTHING there. Sure, it was fun to visit, but i definitely cannot see us moving there.

The road trip was LONG and TIRING. It's a 7 hour trip! My attention span does not last that long. It was pretty tho. We planned to leave at 10, but we didn't hit the road til 10:30. And for my family, that's great! I basically read the whole time. So the trip seemed like it wasn't too bad. We went thru Ennis, hoping to see elk, since Josh hasn't seen any before. We also saw a couple bald eagles, which he's never seen either! it was quite exciting for him. I missed everything cuz it's not that new or exciting for me anymore.

Once we get there, we say hi to daddy, and then all of us drive just out of town and there's this little hike thing (only like 1 mile round trip) and it heads up to a lake/river, It was pretty. We saw more birds (yikes! haha), we skipped rocks (ok, I didn't, seeing as i can't, but it was fun to watch!). It was fun, just my feet were killing and i was freezing by the time we were done.

The next day (Saturday), we went to the pawn shop (Mom was freaking out. it was hilarious.) and they had an awesome deal. 10 movies for only $20! and of course, we had to do that. I got 5 movies, and Josh got 5 movies. it worked out great. i am actually really excited. I'm probably more excited when i get a new movie, then if i get new shoes or a shirt. haha funny, i know. after we were done with that, we just went out to lunch, and went to eat at a park. It was really nice outside. once we were done, the parents took us home so we could just chill, while they go look and houses and see if they want to move in to one. So far...nothing.

Later that night we went for a very long drive. It was in the middle of nowhere. Seriously. There was no cell phone service and basically nothing out there. Just a couple houses, a dirt road, and a couple trees. And the weather turned bad real fast as well.

Then Sunday, we went to church with daddy. There is only 1 ward in the town. It was alright. Just long...and interesting. Everyone was incredibly friendly tho, trying to convince me to change my mind about moving there. It was nice to visit, but that's about all.

We didn't get on the road til about 5:30. So guess what time we got home?! 12:30! It was a very long drive. All i did was watch the new movies we got. And at like 11, i fell asleep. I was so comfortable, i didn't even wanna go to my bed. I would've been happy, just sleeping there. So that was basically our trip. It was fun, but i'm not moving there. I will definitely go visit them again tho.

As for other news, nothing. seriously. Just trying to move to IF, and hopefully that'll happen. I can't wait to see where these next few weeks take us.

Comments