Getting Ready to Leave..

wow...talk about stress!!! instead of leaving on like March 1st, we're gonna try and be on the road by 4:30 on Feb 29th. We're gonna see about staying with a relative in Orem, so that'll cut like half the trip on the 1st so we can get there sooner and i can be there longer. So that means we're only 12 days away from leaving!!! and there's sooo much to do!!! it is so stressful. i am so ready for all this stuff to be done and me already be down there with him. Probably the biggest thing is money..i just hope our tax returns get here by then. If not...i have no clue what we're gonna do but Josh says we'll be fine. I just hope he's right...
Another thing that scares me...my car. My car is terrible and always breaks down. Seriously, we've spend more fixing it then what we paid to buy it. That's not right. But i'm hoping since we just got the main things fixed it'll be ok. we've just gotta take it in to get checked out the week we're leaving. And get the oil changed and all that stuff. Woo hoo huh?
I also have my big test to worry about!! that is now in less than 3 weeks! holy crap! it's coming up. i just hope i'm ready for it. it's crunch time. wish me good luck!!
So other than that..i think it's been a great last few weeks. i'm super excited to leave And i've just been having a blast with my friends and just partying it up for these last few weeks i'm actually here. And also enjoying my last weeks with my husband before we have to be away from each other for a few weeks. I honestly cry every time i think about that. It's hard but it WILL be worth it, at least that's what i keep telling myself.
So that's a summary of what's been going on in our lives :) Hope you all have a great day!! :) xoxo

Comments