tis the season...

Tis the season to be jolly...and guess what?! i am! haha. It's been a long time since i last wrote. But that's because nothing has really happened recently. Had a fun, great thanksgiving. and now what?? Well...There is decorating for Christmas! Altough, i'm having a really hard time, i'm excited to have it all up. i'll post pictures when its done!! We just keep having problems with our lovely tree. Awesome. It's my first fake tree (i know right? yuck) so i didn't know how to put it up, so my dear husband put it up for me. that was really sweet of him. Now comes the lights on the tree.The first strand works fine, but it only goes up half the tree, so luckily i bought two strands. Well the 2nd one doesn't work at all. So back to Wal Mart we go. We buy another one and get that one on the tree, and this time we checked the lights before we put them on. And the worked fine. I was excited to finally get my tree up. This is my first christmas not living with my parents. so obviously i was excited to do my own decorating. after we got all the lights up, a few minutes later, the 2nd strand stopped working! ugh... so therefore i still do not have my pretty tree. After Josh gets off work he's gonna look at them and see whats wrong or see if we have to go exchange these lights or not. I cannot wait til they finally get up!!! :) enjoy the holidays everyone!

Comments