The proposal

yes, the day i've been waiting for has arrived!!! Lets go back and i'll tell you what lead to what brought him here to do this instead of his other plans...
Yes, He decided to propose to me, but where??? that is the question lots of guys question. you want it to be simple, yet beautiful. His original plan was since we were going to Lagoon, he just planned to ask me there on the "sky ride" or whatever its called (the ski lift thing that takes us from one edge of the park to the other side) but one of our lovely co-workers decided to ruin that surprise so now what? you want it to be unexpected because, you know, the looks on our faces are priceless. Then he decided he would just do it by the falls in Idaho falls. they are really gorgeous and its right by the temple, so thats the perfect spot, right? Well...according to him, the ring was too "heavy" and he couldnt wait anymore so now lets go back to the day and where he ended up deciding...
Well, the day before we got in a small argument and so i hardly got any sleep that night and then he woke me up at like 6:45 in the morning telling me he wanted me there as soon as possible, but he made it sound like he was breaking up with me. I was terrified, but curious and my curiousity made me want to go and just get it over with. So i hurried up and got ready and rushed over to his house to get my heart broken. He was just chilling in his car, just waiting for me. sure, we kinda talked about the night before but it was over and done with, it didn't matter anymore. Then he just randomly asked me if i was willing to do anything for him, and when he made sure that he was what i wanted, he just asked if i want to marry him and spend eternity with him!! it was truly magical, even if it was just in his car. It was a moment i'll never forget.

Comments