How we met up til our first date

This is quite the most unique story i've probably ever heard of. Last July, I started to work at D.I. and i had absolutely NO idea that would actually change my life. That was the best decision i've ever made.
He started working around February or March and right when he saw me, he immediately liked me and wanted to be with me. But i was too stuck up to give him a chance (look where that got me! haha). I was liking someone else who i thought was gonna be "the one" boy! was i wrong! he ended up moving and i was an emotional wreck. I did not talk to anyone for days. But anyways...when i saw josh and he saw me, i thought "hey, he doesnt seem so bad" but i was too stubborn to really do anything about it so i pushed him away. So from then on it was his goal to annoy the crap outta me everyday and as much as he could to see how long it would take me to crack.
So that was how it went til early May When he finally decided to ask me out! his whole "reason" was cuz he started to feel bad about how he treated me these last few months and how he owed it to me to actually be nice for once! at first i kept denying him and saying no but eventually i gave in! He took me to the movies to see "water for elephants" it was a cute film that i really enjoyed and i think he did too. then we just went to the nature park in our area and just had fun and got to know each other better. It was definitely a fun, simple date that i know absolutely love and it brings back great memories!

Comments